When you graduate from Indiana University’s online RN to BSN program, you will be:
- A critical thinker who demonstrates intellectual engagement and uses evidence as a basis for clinical reasoning and decision making.
- A culturally sensitive individual who provides holistic individual, family, community, and population-centered nursing care.
- A knowledgeable care coordinator who facilitates access to resources across the continuum of health care environments in order to meet the evolving health care needs of individuals, families, communities, and populations.
- An individual who understands and considers the impact of health care policy, finance, and regulatory environments on care delivery.
- An individual who embodies the professional identity of the nurse and who translates the inherent values of the nursing profession into the ethical and legal practice of nursing.
- An effective communicator who collaborates with interprofessional team members, patients, and their support systems for improved health outcomes.
- A competent care provider who is prepared to practice to the full capacity of the professional nurse role in diverse health care environments.
- An accountable leader and manager who applies principles of systems and organizational processes and who balances resources to promote quality care and patient safety.
- An individual who embraces and employs innovations in information management and technology in the delivery of quality patient care.